Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love Begins At Home



I really love finished a project. Especially when I could go into labor at any moment. It's nice to (literally) get all those loose ends tied up!




I made this wall hanging for a dear friend who recently moved away. I thought she might need a little house-warming present.



I have always wanted to make a Dresden and do echo quilting!





The fabrics are Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille for Moda. I'm working on another similar one for myself!

I'll be linking up here.

1 comment:

  1. i lOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! and little did i know it would be arriving at my doorstep! what an incredible and oh-so-lovely surprise. especially from a friend oh-so-prego. love you, liz and THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...