Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Fun

I know I've been M.I.A. lately. I just can't really work up the motivation to blog much. I more in the "doing" phase at the moment. I've made Kiki scores of new clothes! I love making her stuff, but it's getting to the point where she may never even get around to wearing it. I'll have to do a round-up post of her clothes soon.


I hosted an Easter Party and Egg Hunt for our friends today, and it was a bunch of fun.

I took this picture before everyone else showed up. Everyone else brought so many treats, the table was overflowing!


These are chocolate-dipped Peeps and they are oh-so-delicious!


Egg-in-the-grass-cookies from MADE and Bunny Brownies with chopped up Peeps (I know, I felt like such a murderer!)




I love this simple garland. It's just felt circles that are sewn down the middle. Very quick and cute and you can change it up for any holiday!


And I wanted to use my new sketch pens for the Silhouette, so I whipped up an Easter basket banner with our names!




Another project from the Silhouette. It can cut these adorable intricate paper baskets! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...