Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finn's Spaced Out Bedroom

I kinda love Finn's room. It's a pretty good reflection of his love of outer space. We just recently moved around his furniture, so I thought I would take a few pictures to document his childhood space.

His rocket fan (which doesn't actually give much light, but looks really cool): Reminders of family:

Leo the Lion picture that Scott painted:


Another Scott masterpiece. It's a replica of something we saw at Target:


His new super big Mario poster that my friend brought to him:


His toddler bed, with the robot quilt I made him:

His spaced out switchplate that a friend painted:


Glow in the dark stickers, rocket clock, Wall-E message board and the star curtains I sewed when I was pregnant with him:


A favorite quote:


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...