Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Heart the Postal Service

I've always loved getting the mail. I suppose this proves that I really am a "glass half full" type of gal (I wonder sometimes). Instead of worrying about what bills or notices I might receive, I always think of the possibility of the random refund checks, letters or (!) magazines I might be getting. Today, I got my new favorite type of mail--a bundle of fabrics!
Finn's personal pick for his quilt (for the backing): My fat-quarter picks (for the top):
Here he is, already naming the robots:

2 comments:

  1. We really need to have a quilt day soon! I need to get some supplies and come over so you can show me what to do, cuz you are rocking it out lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you let him pick out the backing, it will be even more meaningful for him now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...