Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kiki's Quilt Finished (No, really this time)


Now it really is finished, binding and all! I added a border around the sides, but I was a little short on fabric, so I did a little creative sewing with a few fabric remnants on the corners. I ended up just stitching in the ditch for most of the quilt, but I did try something new with the edges. You can't see it very well in the photo but I bought a stencil and used some sidewalk chalk to draw it on with. Luckily I used pink because it hasn't washed out very well.
I think she likes it!I am submitting this design to the Tea Rose Home Link party for the first time!

4 comments:

  1. It really did turn out beautiful, love the fabric and the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really some great colors! You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you at Tea Rose Home...
    This quilt is beautiful! Love your choice of colour and the blocks turned on point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I loove these fabrics! You did such a beautiful job too!
    Thank you for linking to my party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...