Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dee's Basket

After I put the kids to bed last night, I started sewing the beginnings of my new wall-hanging sized quilt. All I did was put all the half-triangles together, but then I laid out all the squares to see how my block would look. Hopefully I'll get around to sewing that later today: The pattern is Dee's Basket from Keepsake Quilting and the fabric is from there as well. This is my new favorite quilting site. By the way, these patterns are SO not my style, but I decided to shake things up a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I loved your comments and was happy to see what the pattern looked like. Gotta love this internet. I got my pattern from Keepsake quilting as well. Don't run faster than you can, but always stay active. Jo-Nann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...