Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Day Sunshine!

Now that it's finally FINALLY sunny again, we've been spending more time outdoors. Yesterday, Nicollette and Kristal turned us on to a really cool park near the lake that I didn't even know existed. The boys had a lot of fun flying kites up there:
Then they got distracted by an ice pile. It's going to be so interesting to see if Kinley gets as distracted by random things like ice and sticks and ants. I wonder if these are just natural boy attractions?
We stayed so late at the park that Kinley actually fell asleep in her stroller! Highly unusual. Today we went to the nature park. I love this place. I've been going there since I was Finn's age and it just brings back so much nostalgia. I remember BEGGING my mom to go there. It was just always this really cool special place and it still is! It would be an even cooler place if Finn would just stay by me, but I guess that's why they make kid leashes! Anyway, here's Finn and his new friend Daniel:



1 comment:

  1. those were BOTH such great sunshiny days! they were made so much better by sharing them with you, finn, and kinley. thanks for posting these pics...i'm gonna copy and paste 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...