Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I hate moving





Everything's in boxes and the house is a mess! But I know I'll love my new house. We are finally moving tomorrow! I nearly forgot through all the stress that we get to move!

I think I haven't been the only one that's been stressed out. Finn has been regressing big time when it comes to the pacifier:

I don't really mind. I understand it brings him comfort. But I feel bad for the little guy. He can obviously tell something is going on. I just hope it doesn't shock him too much when we move in. He's pretty funny with the pacifiers though. He collects about 3 at a time and carries them EVERYWHERE in the house with him. He even has a little cup that he puts them in. Sweet guy.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the time change on Sunday! Finn has been waking at the crack of dawn lately, so I'm glad that sunup will soon be around 7:30 instead of 6:30!

Kinley had a big milestone last week: She turned 6 months! Hard to believe. She has been teething so badly lately. It's really been affecting her nap schedule (and my stress level!). She regularly only takes 3-4 naps a day for 30 minutes each. It's very rare that she sleeps longer than that. And then she'll sleep 12-13 hours at night. Lately, it's been even more difficult to get her to nap. Anyway, blah blah blah, I hope those suckers just come in soon!

I wanted to mention a great website: Etsy. Most of my readers all ready know about this cool site, but in case you don't, it's shopping site for homemade items. It's amazing! You find some of the coolest stuff on there, espiecially cute accessories and clothes for kids. My friend Kristal (who is pretty amazing herself) sells some awesome signs under the handle gratefultulip. I recommend everyone to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. To me moving is like giving birth. The process is a real pain, but the end result is so worth it! Let me know if you guys need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SO SWEET! thanks for the etsy love and i cannot wait to make some signs for your two precious ones and your beautiful new house! very exciting:)

    let us know what we can do to make the transition more smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck w/the move. I'm sure the kids will settle in fast and you will be loving life in your new place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...