Sunday, January 11, 2009

Changes a comin'

I have been terribly neglectful of the blog lately because we have put our house on the market! We have been busy busy busy moving things around and cleaning. Actually, I just got done shampooing my carpets! I wanted to post a picture with the sign in the yard, but then I felt a little strange putting a pic of my house on the internet! We've been talking about moving for awhile and it really seems like the time is right. I know the market isn't great at the moment, but we're in no rush, so we just thought we'd put it out there and see if we get any bites. The best part--I have a reason to go look at houses! I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at homes and now I have an excuse to. In fact, our realtor is taking us out tomorrow to check out a few!

Here is a tiny bit of cute for you to feed on--Kinley doing her jaguar growl!:

2 comments:

  1. so stinkin' CUTE! she's a baby jaguar. diego would be so proud. thanks for the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at houses is one of my favorite things to do. I hope yours sells quick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...