Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had an amazing (and exhausting) Christmas! I'm kinda glad it's all over just because I've barely sat down all week! Finn got some great toys, but I think his absolute favorite is his Handy Manny tool bench. He drags the tools all over the house! He loves to fix the things on the bench too. I wasn't sure if he would like it, but it's a winner!

Here he is with the advent calendar. He LOVES that thing! Probably because it gives him candy.

Here we are opening gifts. That's his new tool bench:

Here's Kinley in her new exersaucer. I think she had a very good Christmas. She was in a pretty good mood all day, despite a little bit of teething:


And here's Finn on his new "roller coaster." It's pretty sweet:


I have never felt more parental than I did on Christmas Eve this year. All we wanted to do was relax, but instead we spent a couple of hours putting together toys. Poor Scott, all he wanted to do was play chess!:

Here's Finn on his new trampoline:

And here he is on his new coaster:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like Finn made out like a bandit! :) He looks like he had a blast. I love Kinley's striped PJ's! She is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Finn had a blast. I love the pictures. Kinley looks so cute in her hat. I think it is so fun to see the kids get so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...