Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Day! (part 2)

We went out to tiny Wheeler, Texas this Saturday to have a family reunion of sorts. My grandfather and his wife came out to visit and it gave some of the cousins an excuse to meet up! We all have little ones and it was great to see how much they all have grown! Finn had a good time playing with his cousins. I'm not sure if my family wants pics of their kids on the internet, so I won't post any pictures of them, but they were all pretty stinkin' cute!

My dad (he's probably the biggest Red Green fan in America):



A classic Finn photo. He loved his candy cane (and everyone else's):

My mother and her dad (my Papa):
Me and my sis:


Papa and Glenda opening gifts:

1 comment:

  1. I love family reunions! So glad you guys were able to go, and that Finn was able to hang with his cousins.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...