Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hanging Out

This was the best we could do for a pic of the 4 of us (it's hard to keep kids still!):Kinley's first cloth diaper--I made it myself and it SO doesn't fit!:
Rainy day tea party:
Pretty in purple:
Kinley's first bling:
I've been alone with the kids for the first time since yesterday. So far, it hasn't been too bad! Kinley is starting to have a pretty regular routine of waking up for a couple of hours in the morning, then sleeping all day until she wakes up for a couple of hours in the evening. That leaves most of the middle part of the day for me to play with Finn and then have some down time to myself during his nap. My kids rock!

2 comments:

  1. I love you family picture! Flying arms and wiggling bodies... I think you are a family of 4 now lol. And Finn having a tea party with his baby sister is too cute. She is very lucky to have him for a big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! you are just thriving as a mom of two. way to go! it was good to see you today:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...