Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nesting!

I am in full-on freak-out nesting mode. Or, at least that is what I am going to blame my craziness on. I just want to throw everything in my house away! Maybe if we rearrange furniture it will help.
On Monday a big group of us went to the Science Museum. It was kinda cool going with a lot of people. We spent a long time in the kiddie area and then moved on to the giant indoor treehouse. I tried taking Finn down the 3 story slide and decided never to do that again! I was almost upside down by the time we got to the bottom. We ate and checked out the trains and airplanes too. I think a good time was had by all.
A rare shot of Finn and Sawyer:
Finn and Tyler, painting faces:All the kids playing with bubbles:The kiddie area:
Today, we all went out for lunch for Melissa's birthday. I was already super on edge that Finn wouldn't be happy at the restaurant and I was sorta right! Somedays he just flips out when older kids look at him funny and today was one of those days. He calmed down though and did pretty well though.
Happy Birthday Melissa!:

1 comment:

  1. I SO hear you on the nesting!! I want to junk everything here. I have been rearranging closets, washing clothes, and next is the moving of furniture, I have such a list for outdoor things for hubby!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...