Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Day!







Scott had the day off today, so we all got to spend the day together doing fun stuff. I got to sleep in! When I woke up Finn was already a third of the way through Finding Nemo. This has become our morning ritual lately. He loves that movie! All I ever hear all day long is "Meemo, Meemo!" I've been trying to introduce other cartoons for a little variety.
Scott made us pancakes for breakfast! Finn only had a couple of bites though. That kid never eats breakfast! He rarely wants to eat anything but maybe some yogurt before noon.
Afterward, we all went to the Omniplex (I guess it's actually called the Oklahoma Science Museum now). I think we will be spending a lot of time there this next year because Sharyn bought us a pass! There are some great activities for Finn there and rocking chairs for me. :) Anyway, we had a really good time and Finn loved running around. He really enjoyed being inside the big tractor and airplane trainer. He loves pretending to drive. When we get in the car I usually have to tackle him so that he doesn't climb up front into the driver's seat.
After the Omniplex, we did a little housework while Finn napped and then went out for ice cream. We swung by Target and I added a few items to my baby registry. I am having my baby shower on the 26th! Yay! I'm just excited we get to celebrate Baby Girl! Also at Target, we bought Finn a stepstool for the bathroom. Now he can do scary stuff like this:

Scott is now taking Finn for a bikeride and I am getting some much-needed alone time. This is the last month that I'll be working Tuesdays, which means that I'll only be working Fridays starting in August! It's a little scary for me because work is how I get out of the house alone! I'm hoping that I can find some other way of getting alone time in the middle of the week. Luckily, I have my mom's group which does mom's night outs and book club.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! My mom just bought us a pass at the science museum too. I'll go anytime with you. We have that bathroom stool too. Tyler likes to climb up and turn the water on and off. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...